Therapeutic Counseling for Children, Adults and Families!
Courses will be held on Fridays from 2:00-7:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Registration and seating begin 30 minutes prior to starting a session. All participants must sign in and out each day in order to receive full CE credit. No partial credit will be provided.
Light snacks and drinks provided each day. Lunch will be on own.
All courses will be held at
NORTHEASTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
BROKEN ARROW, OK
Please see registration form for early enrollment discounts!
Need a brochure to view courses and information? Print one out here!
Join us March 9-10, 2018 for the course Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment Planning in Play Therapy
Join us April 13-14, 2018 for the course Sandtray and Storytelling Basics! Each participant will receive a portable sandtray!
Join us June 8-9, 2018 for the course Multigenerational and Family Play Therapy!
1:30 – 2:00 p.m. – Registration
2:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Course
4:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Break
5:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Course
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. – Registration
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Course
10:30 – 10:45 a.m. – Break
10:45 a.m. – 12: 45 p.m. – Course
12:45 – 1:45 p.m. – Break
1:45 – 3:15 p.m. – Course
3:15 – 3:30 p.m. – Break
3:30 – 5:30 p.m. – Course/Evaluation
- Cancellations received at least 5 days before a scheduled course are refundable, minus a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received less than 5 days before a scheduled course will receive no refund but will receive a credit, minus a $25.00 administrative fee.
- No shows or missed training will receive no refund or credit. You may send someone else in your place.
- No partial CE credit is available. You must be present for the entire training to receive credit.
- Play therapy credit will not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
- If Dawson Counseling and Play Therapy, LLC needs to cancel a course for any reason, we will make every attempt to let paid registrants know as soon as possible. All paid registrants will receive a full refund or full credit for another training.
- Weather Cancellation Policy: Should a course need to be canceled for bad weather, all paid registrants will be notified as soon as possible. The re-schedule date will be provided and full credit will be given. Full credit will only be given if course is canceled by Dawson Counseling and Play Therapy, LLC.
- All returned or NSF transactions will be charged an additional $25 fee.